Monday, December 8, 2008

Fantasy Football Live Blogging

La Escopeta del Desierto went into tonight's quarterfinal contest down thirty points, thanks to my two running backs (Thomas Jones and Addai) and two of my wideouts (Ginn and Desean Jackson) collectively scoring fewer points than the Arizona defense. Two guys left: Antonio Bryant for me, Chris Gamble for Los Tigrillos. With about two minutes left, Bryant has nine catches for 200 yards and two touchdowns, and I think he might have had a touchdown ignored when he was (wrongly?) marked out of bounds at the two, but Gruden didn't challenge because he'd already lost one and they had first and goal on the two. Gamble has four tackles. This is either a historic comeback (and now seems like a good time to repeat my offer to NFL Films to build a show around La Escopeta) or a hell of a gut shot, and I won't know which until the morning. Let's hope for the former.

No comments: