Friday, September 23, 2011

No Confidence in the Political Reform

Leo Zuckermann feels confident that nothing significant will happen, despite the flurry of renewed Congressional interest, because the party's won't do anything that significantly reduces their power:
Many years ago I declared myself sick of the much-talked about reform of the state. Today, with the Senate once again discussing the idea of changing the Constitution so as foster coalition governments, which sounds interesting, I reiterate: I don't believe the parties at all; I am sick of everything remaining in infinite discussions with no results. With that in mind, once again I bet that nothing will come of this initiative of coalition governments, much less now that it is quarter to 12 for this sexenio. Bets will be taken.

No comments: