Friday, July 31, 2009

Scraps

I've gone back and forth with Nate Campbell and Tim Bradley for as long as the fight's been scheduled. Campbell is a wizard on the inside, and has looked great in recent fights. He can also crack enough and is precise enough with his punches to keep Bradley from walking in at will. But Bradley is younger, stronger, and has to be brimming with confidence after getting off the deck to take a decision from Kendall Holt. He's also fighting at home. I think Campbell's craftiness will keep it competitive, but I don't see how he wins a majority of the rounds unless Bradley fights a really stupid fight. Not going to happen; Desert Storm by decision. 

On the undercard, I'll take Devon Alexander by decision over Junior Witter. Elsewhere, I like Julio Diaz over Victor Manuel Cayo, Carl Davis Drumond by knockout over Derric Rossy, and Delvin Rodriguez by decision over Isaac Hlatshwayo. 

Gancho is 57-17 on the year. 

No comments: