Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why Ronaldo Is So Easy to Dislike, Volume 2154

Seriously, it's like he was a Duke fan as a kid, and said, That Laettner guy is irritating as all hell, but I can make people hate me much more than that:

A fuming Ronaldo, who had slalomed through the Spanish defence and lobbed the ball over goalkeeper Iker Casillas, had a fantastic tantrum before throwing his captain's armband onto the pitch in anger.

Nani has since apologised and Ronaldo has turned his ire towards the match officials, claiming the ball was over the line before his colleague got a touch. "I don't understand, even a blind man could see it was a goal, the ball was half a metre into the net," Ronaldo told Marca. "I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but my best goals with the national team are being disallowed."

Can't wait for the Clasico.

No comments: