Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Manuel Espino: Superhero

Manuel Espino claims credit for stamping out Marta Sahagún's presidential ambitions, which is, truth be told, a bit like a basketball coach claiming credit for not playing Yao at point guard. But Espino won't let the utter impossibility of Sahagún having won knock him from his high horse. No sir!
I stopped Marta Sahagún...

In my desperation, one fine day I got into trouble because I turned myself into the voice of may panistas and millions of Mexicans that were upset because the first lady, in some confused way, was allowing people to think that she would seek to be a candidate for the presidency.

And I, Manuel Espino, stopped her!
Those quotes are not made up, I promise you. Espino went on to congratulate himself for defeating the Joker in The Dark Knight.

No comments: