Friday, May 18, 2012

Ronaldo Reflects

Cristiano Ronaldo, demonstrating how winning can make you suddenly a more gracious person:
Meanwhile, Ronaldo has claimed that the rivalry between himself and Lionel Messi has helped Barcelona and Real Madrid become the top two sides in world football.
"Sometimes it makes me tired ... for him too because they compare us together all the time,'' he told CNN World Sport. "You cannot compare a Ferrari with a Porsche because it's a different engine. You cannot compare them.
"He does the best things for Barcelona, I do the best things for Madrid, so the number [of goals] ... everyone says it's incredible for him and for me because we beat our own records, so it's amazing.

"I think we push each other sometimes in the competition [La Liga], this is why the competition is so high. This is why Madrid and Barcelona are the best teams in the world because everyone pushes each other.''
I think I preferred the haughty jerk store version of CR7.

No comments: